Thursday, November 16, 2006

Top Ten Uses for Duct Tape

I saw this post "Top Ten Uses for Duct Tape" on Thrifty Mommy and it gave me a chuckle. I've never heard of the Duct Tape Book, but I was amused by some of the examples in the article. For example:

6. Remove roadkill while keeping your hands clean.

Ewww, I hope I'll never have to do that! But I guess duct tape would make a good alternative to latex gloves if you're desperate!

8. Who needs to know how to sew? Duct tape hems pants and skirts in a jiffy!

The author actually admitted that she once fixed the hems of a formal dress when pressed for time, and it worked wonders! :-)

Can you think of other creative and/or wacky ideas to use duct tape?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Yup - it was one of my very first articles! LOL Amazing what you can find on the Internet....LOL

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

knowhimwell said...

Thanks for mentioning me!
Karen
www.thriftymommy.com

knowhimwell said...

Thanks for mentioning my article. I had no idea it would get so much attention.

Karen
www.thriftymommy.com