Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chain of Friends

A good friend of mine emailed me this today, and I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with everyone...


Alone they might be washed away
but together they stand strong.....
Thank you each for holding my hand somewhere along the way
when I was facing a wave of my own
I hope you will reach for my hand
when your own wave threatens

All of us girls....
Old and young
Near and far
Hold special memories of good times we've shared
We've had our share of hard times when our friends were there
to make us feel better
We've shared...
our time
our secrets
our fears
our hopes
and our dreams
Let us never break the chain of friends!

Pass this on to all of those girls that you are happy to have as friends. And if you get this back, then you know the chain of friends is strong!

No comments: