Saturday, September 30, 2006

FREE "Intensive Self-Care Kit"

If you have been reading my articles and Newsletters on my other blog, you know that Intensive Self-Care is essential to your survival and well-being, and it's critical when you are in a nurturing position. It's like putting on your own oxygen mask FIRST before you help others, when the plane is in trouble.

This "Intensive Self-Care Kit" provides you insights, tips, practical tools & exercises to help you practice Intensive Self-Care, reduce stress, restore inner peace, manage life's changes with ease, achieve work/life balance, and live a more purposeful life. It's a valuable resource for ANYONE, especially for those who are in nurturing roles and/or professions (and that is YOU).

It's my gift to you, my fellow women nurturers. It's totally free of charge, and it's ready for you to download. Just go to my website to download this free gift now.

While you are at my website, you can take a 5-min goal-setting quiz and get your personalized Free Goals Report, read all about coaching & testimonials from my clients, subscribe to my free newsletter "Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul", download my radio interview recording, and find a wealth of resources for women nurturers.

If there is a gap between where you are, and where you want to be in life, and you are ready & willing to do something about it, then coaching can help. Find out if coaching is right for you by taking this quiz, then sign up for a 30-min telephone complimentary trial session.

Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul: FREE "Intensive Self-Care Kit" Available Now

No comments: