Friday, October 06, 2006

BlogJolt: I Need This!!

I've just joined a very unique group (or should I say movement) called eMoms BlogJolt. Every week they choose two members' blogs to be the BlogJolt and all the other members try to create as much links and traffic for these two BlogJolt of the week. Isn't it such an innovative concept and win-win strategy for all bloggers to support one another?!!!

One of the featured blogs of this week is Adornments by Lynn, which features many of unique jewelry pieces designed by Lynn and a variety of articles about her many other interests & reflections on life in general. If you love jewelry, you definitely want to check it out.

While browsing through her blog, I cam across this neat gadget that's a must-have for all bloggers, or whoever works on the computer for insanely long hours and desperately need to "squeeze" in some exercise while at it. Check it out! This could come in handy for you, especially during those LONG, cold winter months ahead of us! :-)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks so much for the jolt!! I love your blog. Keep up the great work!! :-)
~~ Lynn

ZenKitty said...

Lynn: Thank you for stopping by. I love your blog too!